Magnum sized performance in a compact package. The 54 Special has all the magical Catch Surf DNA packed tight into one high-caliber ripping board. This pint-sized shred stick is the love child of the Beater Original 54 and the Odysea Stump; making it a snub-nosed section killer. Blast a punt or pack a in the shack, the 54 Special has you covered!
The 54 Special has a deep entry concave and vee out the tail; creating a nicely rocked rail with a flat center line. This provides excellent speed down the line, but super-responsive turning once the rail is engaged. The 54 Special is a step forward in design and performance that pushes the boundaries of what is possible on a soft surfboard. Big things do come in small packages.
54″ (4’6”) x 19.75” x 2.5” (32 Liters)
Catch Surf Odysea 54″ Special Model
What if the beater and the stump had a kid? It would special thats for sure. This 54″ Special model is the newest to the Catch Surf Odysea line. If you want to fly high or get stuck in the pocket. This board will do it all and then sum.
- Jamie O’Brien (JOB) signature model.
- Hi-performance shape with concave entry and vee out the tail.
- Thruster (Tri) fin setup for a loose; but snappy ride.
- Stiff dual-composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-performance removable fin system with leash plug.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.
If these words haven’t sold you on it yet, perhaps this clip of Blair Conklin getting absolutely shacked will?